Employment Opportunities at the Appraisal Institute
POSITION TITLE: Specialist, Education Delivery Support
POSITION GRADE: Part-time
DEPARTMENT: Education Delivery
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Supports Education Delivery by providing online education delivery assistance and State Certification by assisting with state certification approval entry. Ensures the best service and quality in providing the delivery of education. Works with Education Delivery specialists to maintain accurate records and data of education programs.
Reports to Sr. Manager, Education Delivery
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Primarily responsible for the delivery of online education, assisting with student administrative needs, and tier one online education technical issues and inquiries (ACD and email inbox).
- Responsible for the delivery of online education group rate packages.
- Assists with the administration and delivery of the AI Synchronous Education offerings.
- Work with Education Delivery specialists to ensure timely and efficient delivery/distribution of online student needs.
- Process online student state submissions to those states that require it.
- Provide support to the State Certification Supervisor, and assist with AQB, IDECC and state submission and approvals. Assist with program and record maintenance and administration.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned by Senior Manager or Director.
Physical And Visual Activities:
Standing, walking, kneeling, crouching, carrying, reaching, handling, sitting, fingering, talking, hearing, visual acuity-near and far, field of vision, color vision.
No significant demand associated with this job.
Usual office environmental conditions.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Two-year college degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Word/data processing and strong PC knowledge (Word 2007, Excel 2007 preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to process detailed work accurately
- Works both independently and with a team
- Can accomplish work and special projects within established guidelines
- 1-2 years office experience
- Association experience preferred.
- Customer service and/or association experience preferred
- Experience and/or ability to learn data entry
MACHINE, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT (OFFICE AND INDUSTRIAL), SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with general office equipment (Fax machine, telephone system, copy machine, audio-visual equipment, etc.)
- Strong word/data processing/spreadsheet skills (Typing 60 WPM)
- MS Outlook, MS Office, Internet usage proficiency
Support an inclusive, aware culture throughout the Appraisal Institute. Demonstrate a commitment to advocating diversity and when working with committees, member panels, project teams, staff teams and supplier vendors. Improve awareness, representation, development, and retention of all staff across identity groups. Review and consider through the diversity lens the following: hiring, promotions, salary increases, training opportunities, and bonus awards within your department.
To Apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.