UNDERSTAND THE EVOLVING APPRAISAL INDUSTRY
Become an Affiliate!
Why become an Affiliate?
- Get to know appraisal experts and become knowledgeable about the work they perform
- AI Benefits provide discounts on
education and publications and other perks
- Appraisal Institute publications like The Appraisal Journal and Valuation
magazine keep you abreast of industry issues
- College students: Jump-start your career by joining the Appraisal
Institute at a significant discount by becoming a Student Affiliate.
Students can subscribe
to The Appraisal Journal for an incredible rate of only $20 per
Who can become an Affiliate?
- Those who are interested in property economics but do NOT provide any Service(s)
as definded by the Code of Professional Ethics (CPE), which include: appraisal,
appraisal review, appraisal consulting, and real property consulting. Affiliates
share in the interests and concerns of the appraisal profession but DO NOT provide
Service(s) as defined by the Code of Professional Ethics.
What are Affiliate fees?
- National fees are $210 per year, but are prorated for those
joining between February and November. Those joining after November are charged
the full fees for the upcoming year.
- Local chapter fees vary – please refer to the
What are the requirements for the Student Affiliate status?
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours in a college degree program relative
to real estate appraisal, finance and/or economics at the time of application
- You must provide proof (course schedule, college confirmation, etc.) of your current
enrollment at the time of application and confirm proof of student status annually
What are the Student Affiliate fees?
- Fees are $40 per year, but are prorated for those joining
between January 1 and October 31. Those joining after November are charged full
fees for the upcoming year.
>> JOIN AI NOW!
or call 888-7JOINAI (888-756-4624).