The SRA professional membership designation is held by real estate solutions providers who are experienced in the analysis and valuation of residential real property.
The current requirements for the SRA designation are:
- Pass rigorous education requirements
- Submit residential experience which must meet strict criteria
- Receive credit for the demonstration of knowledge requirement
- Conduct his or her professional activities in accordance with the Appraisal Institute Code of Professional Ethics and are subject to a peer review process, which enforces the Code of Professional Ethics
- Appraisal Institute SRA Designated members are required to adhere to strict continuing education requirements to ensure they are up-to-date with the evolving real estate field.
Learn more about the current requirements to achieve SRA Designated membership.
Find an SRA Designated member near you