Practical Regression Using Microsoft Excel
Continuing Education and Conference Center - U of M
1890 Buford Ave
St. Paul, MN 55108
Aug. 1 - 8:00 am – 8:30 am - Registration; 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Lecture;
Aug. 2 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Lecture
The Fees include Instruction, Seminar Materials, Coffee Breaks and Lunch.
Credit: Appraisal Institute Continuing Education Credit: full attendance at the Course and completion of the exam: 14 Hours.
State of Minnesota: 14 Hours of Appraiser Continuing Education approved. 14 Hours of Real Estate CE applied for. Assessor CEUs
All courses and seminars will be held at the Continuing Education and Conference Center, 1890 Buford Ave., St. Paul, MN 5510
Hotel Information: Contact any of the following hotels and indicate you are attending a University of Minnesota course to receive a discounted rate.
• Radisson Hotel – Roseville: 651.636.4567 or toll free: 800.333.3333 www.radison.com/rosevillemn (The Radisson has complimentary shuttle service available to the Continuing Education and Conference Center, if you request the shuttle service when you make your reservation.)
• Holiday Inn Express – 651.636.5800 - Shuttle service is available - please request when you make your reservation. 800-456-4000
• Ramada Plaza, 1330 Industrial Blvd., Mpls., MN 55413, 612-331-1900 – Shuttle service is available - please request when you make your reservation.
• Fairfield Inn – 651.636.7869 (or 1-800-228-2800 telling them you would like reservations at the Roseville, MN Fairfield Inn) http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/SACFR
• St. Paul-Days Inn Roseville – 651.636.5966
• Radisson Hotel Metrodome – 612.379.8888
ENROLLMENT: Enrollment is on a first-come, first served basis. If the event is filled, a waiting list will be retained. The North Star Chapter reserves the rights to cancel, limit, or reschedule this event if the minimum enrollment level is not reached, and to change faculty assignments and facility locations at any time. Prospective students should confirm their registration with the Chapter office before making any nonrefundable airline reservations.
ATTENDANCE: The North Star Chapter and the Appraisal Institute enforce the 100% attendance requirements mandated by the State of Minnesota, the AQB and other certification regulatory agencies. The Appraisal Institute issues certificates for State Certification/Licensing or State Continuing Education credit that verify successful completion and attendance of 100%. Students who are late or leave early will not receive credit.
PROGRAM MATERIAL POLICY: Beginning four weeks before the course start date, program materials will be shipped to the student. If you do not receive your materials within five business days of the start date, PLEASE NOTIFY the North Star Chapter office immediately. All students must bring their materials with them to class; there will be NO EXTRA’s available. Students who have a late confirmed registration will pick up their materials at the registration desk on the first day of class.
ADA POLICY: If you have a disability and may require some accommodation at any event, please notify us in writing at least 2 weeks in advance and we will arrange for reasonable accommodations.
CANCELLATION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
The North Star Chapter charges a cancellation fee specific to each course/seminar.
If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the course or seminar you will receive NO REFUND. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Chapter Office in order to receive a refund. Confirmed students should not assume that cancellation has been granted until a confirmation has been received. Direct your e-mail requests to: email@example.com or fax: 651.633.5956.
Please remember, if you cancel there is an additional $25 material charge from the national office. You do not return course materials any longer