Module 1. The Appraisal Institute Demonstration Requirement
Module 2. The Demonstration Report and Alternatives
Module 3. Traditional Demonstration Reports
Module 4. Three Appraisal Reports Alternative (TARA)
Module 5. E-Demo
Module 6. Grading
Module 7. Demonstration Property Selection
Module 8. Format and Introductory Information
Module 9. Site and Improvement Descriptions and Analyses
Module 10. Zoning and Taxes
Module 11. Market Analysis
Module 12. Highest and Best Use Analysis
Module 13. Cost Approach
Module 14. Sales Comparison Approach
Module 15. Income Capitalization Approach
Module 16. Reconciliation
Module 17. Certification, Assumptions, and Addenda
• The purpose of the demonstration of knowledge appraisal report admissions requirement.
• The suggested timing in the associate designation path when this admissions requirement should be challenged.
• Requirements for a successful demonstration appraisal report.
• Selection of a subject property that provides the optimal opportunity for success.
• The type of market information required.
• How the report should be prepared.
• How the completed report should be submitted for grading.
• The technical grading process.
• Revision and resubmission of an initial submission that did not receive a satisfactory technical grade.
• The factual verification process for submissions that have received a satisfactory technical grade.
AI CE Credit for Designated members, Candidates for Designation and Practicing Affiliates
This program is approved for 1 hour of Appraisal Institute CE credit for every hour taken.