0 Registrations in Cart
. If you are a returning student or previously created an AI website account, please log in.
Back to Schedule
Select an Offering
The Appraiser as Trusted Advisor
May 29, 2013, Seminars at the Shore
Atlantic City, NJ
Local Area Topics
Frank O'Neill, Jr., SRA
Huron & Brigantine Blvd.
Sponsor / Contact
Southern New Jersey
This seminar is designed to provide students an understanding of the events that have led to current conditions for appraisers including the reduction in demand for appraisal services and the erosion in Public Trust in appraisal Practice. This seminar will examine the causes for that erosion in Trust and outline strategies that individual appraisers and the industry can take to rebuild and re-establish the Appraiser as a Trusted Advisor.
• Provide an overview of the series of events that has led to the current state of the industry
• Examine the types of abuses and shortcomings in appraisals that came to light during the financial storm brought on by the financial meltdown
• Discuss the negative impacts on Users of Appraisal Services that have had such a huge effect on Lenders and on the market overall
• Review methods and appraisal practices that can be better developed and better reported that can answer common Lender/Client concerns
• Present alternative tactics that may be employed to improve the overall Quality and Service provided by appraisers
• Promote awareness of the importance of appraisals in society and the need for independent, impartial and objective appraisals that build confidence and public trust.
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, $15.00 cancellation fee.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $40.00 cancellation fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment.
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, $15.00 transfer fee.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $40.00 transfer fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, no transfer allowed.
Registrations confirmed via email. Any & all cancellations are subject to a $15 administrative fee. A $40 cancellation/ refund fee per class applies to all requests for cancellations received within 2 weeks of the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than one week prior to the start of the seminars. If you have a disability & may require some accommodations, advise us when registering.
Program materials will be picked up at the site.
Class includes all food! Discounted rooms available: $79/room/night. Call Trump Marina’s reservations department at 1-800-777-8477, option 3. You must state you are with the SNJ Chapter of the AI to receive the discounted room rate.