0 Registrations in Cart
. If you are a returning student or previously created an AI website account, please log in.
Back to Schedule
Select an Offering
Coping with Scope Creep
May 29, 2013, Seminars at the Shore
Atlantic City, NJ
Local Area Topics
Frank O'Neill, Jr., SRA
Huron & Brigantine Blvd.
Sponsor / Contact
Southern New Jersey
This seminar is designed to give students an understanding of the various additional requirements and expanded assignment conditions Lender/Clients now routinely expect. It will examine the most common elements of the growing scope of work required, the reasoning for the additional items & strategies for meeting client expectations.
• Examine the types of additional requests commonly received by appraisers from their Lender/Clients
• Discuss the background and reasoning behind the Lender/Clients requests to gain a better understanding why a client would be motivated to ask for, and underwrite for, those new assignment elements
• Review common elements of expanded scope of work and consider alternative strategies for addressing the client concerns
• Consider the importance of “due diligence” in the development of an appraisal in today’s lending environment
• Present alternative tactics that may be employed to better explain and support the appraiser’s analysis and conclusions in the appraisal report
• Promote awareness of the importance of appraisals in society and the need for independent, impartial and objective appraisals that build confidence and public trust.
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, $15.00 cancellation fee.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $40.00 cancellation fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment.
Up To 15 days prior to program start date, $15.00 transfer fee.
7 - 14 days prior to program start date, $40.00 transfer fee.
Less than 7 days prior to program start date, no transfer allowed.
Registrations confirmed via email. Any & all cancellations are subject to a $15 administrative fee. A $40 cancellation/ refund fee per class applies to all requests for cancellations received within 2 weeks of the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than one week prior to the start of the seminars. If you have a disability & may require some accommodations, advise us when registering.
Program materials will be picked up at the site.
Class includes all food! Discounted rooms available: $79/room/night. Call Trump Marina’s reservations department at 1-800-777-8477, option 3. You must state you are with the SNJ Chapter of the AI to receive the discounted room rate.