|Wayne Pugh, MAI
|Baton Rouge, LA
|CEO and Founder of R. Wayne Pugh and Company
A real estate consulting and appraisal firm operating since 1975.
CEO And Founder of Real Estate Data Services, Inc.
A Publisher of commercial real estate transfers and public records. Includes detail summaries of all commercial real estate transfers in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana and surrounding parishes since 1983. Currently expanding to the greater New Orleans market.
COB and Founder of Software for Real Estate Professionals
A real estate software publishing firm founded in a l983.
Vice-president and Founder of Smokey Mountain Software, Inc.
A real estate software publishing firm founded in a 1988
CEO And Founder of La Mirage Investments L.l.c, and Realpro Investments Inc.
Both serve as real estate holding companies..
Graduate of Louisiana State University in B.S. in Business Administration, 1975 Curriculum of Real Estate.
Baton Rouge Board of Realtors
* Director of the Baton Rouge Board of Realtors in 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
* M.L.S. Committee Chairman for the Board of Realtors in 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
* Director of the Commercial Investment Division of the Baton Rouge Board of Realtors in 1980
Site Selection Committee member for the American Society of Real Estate Counselors for 1992 through 1995
SREA, and AI Chapter Activities
* President for the Louisiana Chapter of the Appraisal Institute for 1993, and Vice-President the founding year (1992). Also served as Chairman of Education and Chairman of Public Relations.
* President Baton Rouge Chapter of the Appraisal Institute for 1990, also have served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-President, Chairman of Education, and Chairman of Public Relations
AI Regional Activities
Region IX Representative for 1990 through 1997 present for the Appraisal Institute Regional Ethics Panel member for the Appraisal Institute 1992 through present Chairman of Regional Technology Committee. 2001 Regional Chair and Chair of Chairs
SREA and AI national activities
* Young Advisory Council 1979-1980
* Computer Application Committee member for Society of Real Estate Appraisers in 1984.
* Seminars Committee for Appraisal Institute in 1995-1999
* Emerging Technologies Committee for Appraisal Institute in 1995
* Residential Database Focus Group in 1996
* Valuation 2000 Committee in 1998-2000
* Board of Directors member in 1998-2001
* Region IX Chair in 1999-2000
* Chairman of the National Committee of Regional Chairs in 2001
* Appraisal Journal Editorial Subcommittee in 1999
* Appraisal Journal Review Panel in 1999
* Finance Committee in 1999-2001, Vice-Chair in 2000
* Residential Data Standards Work Group in 1999-2000
* Vice-Chair of Technology Subcommittee in 2000
* Board member - Center for Advanced Economic Studies 2000â€“ 2001
* Executive Committee 2001
* SREA, Course 101, Introduction to appraising
* AIREA, Course 1A, Introduction to appraising
* AIREA, Course 1B, Income capitalization
* AIREA, Course 2, Urban property appraising
* SREA, Course 201, Income property appraising
* SREA, Course 301, Case Studies
* USPAP/Professional standards - per Appraisal Institute (every 5 years) and state requirements