Real Estate Appraisal Operations is an educational offering designed to assist appraisers and their staff in the everyday operation of an appraisal office. Topics discussed include the everyday office question of how to organize a file to how to choose your client.
You will leave the class with tips on client types, marketing, fee estimates, collections, and the efficient handling of daily routine tasks. Sample forms and websites are provided to assist you in your daily workplace.
The class design provides a place where appraisers can ask questions or make suggestions on the subject of operating a real estate appraisal office. This will be accessible to all participants.
Module 1: Types Of Appraisal Companies
Module 2: Legal Structures Of A Business
Module 3: Client Base
Module 4: Fee Estimates
Module 5: Daily Operations
- Encourage the growth and development of professional appraisal offices.
- Offer a chance to network with other appraisal professionals.
- Provide career management ideas that may have been overlooked or remind you of ones you've forgotten.
- Provide new time-saving and money-saving tips.
- Help you make your time more productive and your company more profitable.
AI CE Credit for Designated members, Candidates for Designation and Practicing Affiliates
This program is approved for 1 hour of Appraisal Institute CE credit for every hour taken.