Universities and Colleges
Considering a career as a real property appraiser? If you're serious about becoming
an appraiser, take the first step by enrolling in
Appraisal Institute education. Our curriculum is designed specifically to
meet the education requirements established by the Appraiser Qualifications Board
(AQB) and helps you prepare for the licensing exam in your state. To find appraisal
courses in both classroom and online settings,
In addition, if you are considering an undergraduate or graduate degree in business
with a concentration in real estate, there are many colleges and universities through
out the U.S. and around the world that offer education.
A sample of undergraduate four year programs:
A sample of undergraduate two year programs:
- Students may apply for an Appraisal Education Trust Fund scholarship for tuition
Join the Appraisal Institute
STUDENT AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
- College students can jump-start their careers by joining the Appraisal Institute
at a significant discount with the student affiliate membership.
- Student affiliates receive all the same benefits as other members, including the
opportunity to learn and network with seasoned professionals at national and chapter
- Students can subscribe to The Appraisal Journal
for an incredible rate of only $20 per year!
To be eligible, the student affiliate member must be enrolled in six or more credit
hours in a college degree program relative to real estate appraisal, finance and/or
economics at the time of application.
For more information on how the Appraisal Institute can help you reach your career
goals, contact the Appraisal Institute Service Center at 888-7JOINAI or
* The Appraisal Institute does not endorse any of the programs on the list, but
offers them as a reference.