Become an Affiliate and understand the evolving appraisal industry
Why become an Affiliate?
- Get to know appraisal experts and become knowledgeable about the work they perform
- Appraisal Institute benefits provide discounts on education and publications and other perks
- Appraisal Institute publications like The Appraisal Journal and Valuation magazine keep you abreast of industry issues
Who can become an Affiliate?
- Professionals in allied industries who do not perform work identified by the standards of professional practice, yet share in the interests and concerns of the appraisal profession.
What are the standard Affiliate dues?
- National dues are $205 per year, but are prorated for Affiliates joining between January 1 and October 31. Affiliates joining after October 31 are charged full dues for the upcoming year.
- Local chapter dues vary – please refer to the Affiliate membership application
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-7JOINAI (888-756-4624).
APPRAISER NEWS ONLINE
Appraiser News Online (ANO) is the Appraisal Institute's free, weekly e-newsletter covering all the latest industry trends, legislative issues and regulatory developments in the valuation industry.
Learn More and Subscribe