JobSearch: Appraisers Available
Submit Job Ad
Appraisers Available is an exclusive service for Appraisal Institute Designated Members and Candidates for Designation, and listings will not be accepted from non-members. Listings are published without charge.
To submit your listing, please fill out the interactive submission form below. You may cut and paste your Appraisers Available description into the appropriate field (50 word maximum). Submissions will be posted within 5 business days of receipt.
- The Appraisal Institute may edit ads for length and editorial consistency.
- The Appraisal Institute advocates equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in the appraisal profession and conducts its activities in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- The Appraisal Institute may, at its sole discretion, refuse to post an ad or remove an ad for any reason, including, but not limited to, offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate content or language.
- Individuals wishing to use a "blind ad" must furnish their own box number and address.
- Ads will be posted for two months or until the Appraisal Institute is notified that the position is no longer being sought, whichever comes first. Advertisers should be respectful and notify the Appraisal Institute once they are no longer in need of the listing.
Employers interested in posting a position wanted listing should use our JobSearch: Positions Available Submission Page.
Please direct posting corrections/changes, ad cancellation requests or general questions about the Appraisers Available page to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial ad postings must be submitted on the following form and will not be accepted via separate e-mail.