This product is a recording of the Appraisal Institute webinar that was conducted on September 16, 2009.
Once the Appraisal Institute confirms your payment, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the webinar recording.
Please note: The interactive features of the webinar (e.g. poll/survey questions and the final evaluation) are NOT available in the recording. In addition, Appraisal Institute continuing education credit is NOT available for viewing the recording.
Fannie Mae 2009 Selling Guide Updates
September 16, 2009
Appraisers will benefit from understanding the changes to the Single Family Selling Guide. The updated guide eliminates redundancies and outdated procedures, and also clarifies policies to reduce the ambiguity of Fannie Mae’s requirements. The updated Single Family guide is a more concise representation of all contracts and commitments between lenders and Fannie Mae.
Participants of this webinar will learn about changes to:
- Fannie Mae general appraisal requirements
- Appraisal document standards
- Special appraisal considerations
- Appraisal report assessment
- Recent announcements by Fannie Mae on: Reverse Mortgage Selling and Servicing Guide, HomeStyle® Construction-to-Permanent Mortgage Lender Guide and Guide to Underwriting with DU®
- Alan F. Simmons, SRPA, lives in Colorado Springs and works full time in teaching and course development, serving as an instructor for many Appraisal Institute programs. He was an appraiser for over 35 years and has taught for the Appraisal Institute and other organizations in 43 states. He also has the LEED AP designation as an Accredited Professional under the U.S. Green Building Council LEED program. He was the 1992 recipient of the George L. Schmutz Memorial Award for contributions to the advancement of appraisal knowledge and best technical writing.