This product is a recording of the Appraisal Institute webinar that was conducted on January 20, 2010.
Once the Appraisal Institute confirms your payment, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the webinar recording.
Self-Storage: Looking at the Past - Are These Indicators for the Future?
January 20, 2010
This webinar recording covers the analysis and dynamics of the self-storage market, including:
- Current benchmarks, trends and indicators, all leading to the burning question, “Is self-storage recession proof?”
- How self-storage stacks up to the other real estate segments in today’s market
- Sources of data and other resources on self-storage
- A case study on appraisal techniques for self-storage, focusing on forecasting market demand
- R. Christian Sonne, MAI is Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Self-Storage Industry Group, a national full-service real estate consulting and appraisal team specializing in the self-storage asset class. The Self-Storage Industry Group completes market studies and appraisal reports for investors (debt and equity) of self-storage property.
Price: $70.00AI Price: $25.00
Plus shipping and handling if applicable