(1993) Hardcover, 678 pages, illus.
The Office Building From Concept to Investment Reality provides the most current and comprehensive analysis of office buildings available in a single source. Among the many topics covered in the book's 32 chapters are:
- Valuation methods and when to use them
- Restructuring and workouts
- Characteristics of office markets
- Sustaining rent and occupancy levels
- Renovation, restoration, and remodeling
- Creative mortgage financing
- Securing mortgage capital
- Guidelines for new investment
- Benefits and drawbacks of public-private partnerships
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Marketing and feasibility techniques to avoid investment errors
In addition, The Office Building contains more than 70 tables, graphs, and figures, plus numerous case studies illustrating actual properties and deals. An extensive bibliography enables readers to locate more information on topics of interest.
Plus shipping and handling if applicable