This newest edition of the International Valuation Standards concludes the IVSC Standards Project, a three-year effort initiated to prepare a set of comprehensive and robust international standards to facilitate cross-border transactions involving property and contribute to both domestic and international financial stability. Appraisers active in global markets should be familiar with the work of the International Standards Committee and the standards, applications, statements, and guidance notes presented in this text.
The demand for valuations prepared under International Valuation Standards is being driven by the rapid adoption around the world of International Accounting Standards, the growing influence of International public Sector Accounting Standards, and the increasing need for users of valuation reports to have a consistent and comparable measurement of assets wherever they may be.
In addition, subscribers to the new IVSC subscription service will receive e-mail notification and printed copies of all exposure drafts, new standards/guidance, and IVSC newsletters produced through April 2004. See Related Items link below.
Contents of the sixth edition:
- General Valuation Concepts and Principles
- Code of Conduct
- Standard 1 market Value Basis of Valuation
- Standard 2 Valuation Bases other than market Values
- Standard 3 Valuation Reporting
- Application 1 Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Application 2 Valuation for Lending Purposes
- Guidance Note 1 Valuation of Real Property
- Guidance Note 2 Valuation of Lease Interests
- Guidance Note 3 Valuation of Plan / Equipment
- Guidance Note 4 Valuation of Intangible Assets
- Guidance Note 5 Valuation of Personal Property
- Guidance Note 6 Business Valuation
- Guidance Note 7 Consideration of Hazardous and Toxic Substances in Valuation
- Guidance Note 8 Depreciated Replacement Cost (DCR)
- Guidance Note 9 Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis
- Guidance Note 10 Valuation of Agricultural Properties
- Guidance Note 11 Reviewing Valuations
- Information Paper Valuation in Emerging Markets
* The copy price of $50 USD is inclusive of all postage and handling charges.
** Special Quantity Discounts:
Order 10 to 29 copies - take 15% off
Order 30+ copies - take 25% off