ISO Construction and Basic Construction Plan ReadingRegister
- June 6, 2024
- Northeast Florida Chapter
- Patricia Staebler, SRA
- Full Price
- AI Price
Who Should Enroll
|Course & Exam
|0010663 (East Florida Chapter)
|0010663 (Northeast Florida Chapter)
|0010663 (South Florida Chapter)
Additional Course Offerings
Login and Roll Call: 12:30 – 1:00 PM ET
Class Instruction: 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Please note: This class will be held by live stream /synchronous interactive classroom technology via Zoom. Students are required to have a computer, webcam and microphone. It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment to participate and receive continuing education credit.
Live stream/Synchronous Classroom Guidelines:
- Students must have a computer, webcam and microphone capabilities to participate and receive continuing education credit.
- The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able to interact with the instructor.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter Office as verification after you have registered and prior to the start date.
- You will receive a separate email from the chapter office with log-in access information. Please contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines.
- Class materials will be emailed to you prior to the class.
Live stream/Synchronous Continuing Education: 2-Hours. Please note this class is only approved for Florida and Appraisal Institute continuing education credit.
View additional offerings sponsored by the Northeast Florida Chapter
Seminar Description: Participants will learn how to determine the ISO construction classes to implement into appraisal valuation work for the cost approach. Students will be introduced to a full set of as-built plans for a mid-rise building to learn how to find the relevant information to determine the ISO classification of a building.
- Become familiar with ISO Classes
- Understand which building components determine the ISO Classes
- Learn how to recognize and treat an ISO hybrid building
- Find the table of contents on an as-built set and know how to use it
- Understand difference between architectural and structural plans
- Analysis of the building based on the structural plans – define the foundation and makeup of subfloors and roof deck
Instructor: Patricia Staebler, SRA