Setting the Stage for Inputs: An In-Depth Look at an Inferred Market StudyRegister
- July 11, 2024
- South Florida Chapter
- Vincent Dowling, MAI, SRA
- Full Price
- AI Price
Who Should Enroll
|State||QE/CE||Course & Exam||Course Only||Exam Only||Delivery Format||Approval Format||Start Date||Expire Date||State Code|
|FL||CE||4||Synchronous||Livestream||11/21/2023||11/20/2025||0010701 (South Florida Chapter)|
|FL||CE||4||Synchronous||Livestream||11/21/2023||11/20/2025||0010701 (Northeast Florida Chapter)|
Additional Course Offerings
Continuing Education Credit:
Appraisal Institute: 20 points
Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board: 4-Hours, 0010701 – live stream – Region X of the Appraisal Institute
State CE Credit: This class is only approved for Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board and Appraisal Institute continuing education credit. For other states, you should determine current education approval and requirements.
- Attendance will be monitored throughout the class.
- Students are required to hold up photo ID at roll call, if requested.
- Students are required to be visible on the virtual platform during the entire class – 100% attendance policy applies.
- Instructors will direct questions to each student.