AI Board of Directors Seeks Membership Input on Proposed Regulation Changes
The Board also voted to:
- Adopt proposed amendments to Bylaws and Regulation No. 4 regarding Recognition for Life Designated Membership and to adopt a Designated Member Policy Manual.
- Adopt proposed amendments to Regulation Nos. 2 and 3 regarding the Residential and Residential Review Experience Requirement.
- Adopt proposed amendments to Regulation No. 10 regarding Designated Member Continuing Education Cycles.
- Amend the Chapter Funding Policy for Candidates for Designation and Practicing Affiliates.
- Approve the unification of the Chicago Chapter and the Northern Illinois Chapter.
- Adopt the proposed 2024 budget.
- Amend policy pertaining to maximum annual income for Designated Members with Practicing Semi-Retired status.
- Audit Committee- Reginald M. Carter, MAI, SRA, and Dale C. Cooper, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, AI-RRS (term ending Dec. 31. 2024).
- Compensation Committee- Jason L. Messner, MAI (term ending Dec. 31. 2024).
- Professional Liability Insurance Program Committee- Donald S. Boucher Sr., SRA (term ending Dec. 31. 2024).
- Strategic Planning Committee Chair- Robert R. Elliott Jr., MAI, SRA (term ending Dec. 31. 2024).
- Strategic Planning Committee- Allen W. Gardiner, MAI, SRA (term ending Dec. 31. 2024).