Class Schedule: Wednesday, October 23, 2024
Login and Roll Call: 8:30 – 9:00 AM
Class Instruction: 9:00 AM – Noon
Please note: This class will be held by live stream/synchronous interactive classroom technology. Students are required to have a computer, webcam and microphone. It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment to participate and receive continuing education credit.
Live stream/Synchronous Classroom Guidelines:
- Students must have a computer, webcam and microphone capabilities to participate and receive continuing education credit.
- The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able to interact with the instructor.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter Office as verification after you have registered and prior to the start date.
- You will receive a separate email from the chapter office with log-in access information. Please contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines at email@example.com
- Class materials will be emailed to you prior to the class.
Live stream/Synchronous Continuing Education: 3-Hours. Please note this class is only approved for Florida and Appraisal Institute continuing education credit.
View additional offerings sponsored by the South Florida Chapter
Seminar Description: This 3-Hour Florida Appraisal Laws & Rules class is required to renew your Florida Real Estate Appraisers license.