Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser CourseRegister
- August 2, 2024
- Appraisal Institute
- Class Time
- 4 hours
- Exam Time
- 1 Hour
- Full Price
- AI Price
Enroll by August 2!View Pricing Options
All individuals who become Supervisory Appraisers and Trainee Appraisers will be required to take a Supervisory/Trainee Course per the 2015 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria. This four-hour course will address the national minimum requirements, responsibilities, and expectations for Trainee Appraisers and Supervisory Appraisers that are included in the AQB’s required course outline
Several states require a Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser Course that contains state-specific material not covered in this course. Those states include, but may not be limited to, AR, IA, KY, ME, MN, MT, NC, NE, OH, OR, SD, TN, TX, UT, and WV. Florida licensee are required to take the Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser Course in the state of Florida via classroom format to receive credit. It is imperative that participants confirm approval by contacting their state regulatory agency. Please see the Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser Course https://www.appraisalinstitute.org/education/education-resources/faq-supervisory-trainee-appraiser for more information.
(For classroom offerings, in most cases, the local chapters have added the necessary materials to comply with their state’s requirements, but offerings taken out-of-state may not satisfy another state’s requirements. Attending this course in-state is highly recommended.)
Who Should Enroll
- All certified appraisers who are, or will become, Supervisory Appraisers
- Anyone who wishes to obtain a credential as a Trainee Appraiser
- Identify The Appraisal Foundation's (TAF’s) creation and role, and the functions of the boards under TAF.
- Identify the role and authority of the individual state or territory credentialing authorities.
- Identify the qualifications and classifications of real property appraisers.
- Identify the responsibilities of a Supervisory Appraiser and Trainee Appraiser.
- Identify the jurisdictional requirements for Supervisory Appraisers and Trainee Appraisers.
Course Materials & Recommended Books
|Rate||Full Price||AI Price|
Today thru 08/02/2024
Additional Course Offerings
|Appraisal Institute||April 19, 2024||Synchronous||View Details||Register|
|North Star Chapter||December 15, 2023||Bloomington, MN||Classroom||View Details||Register|
|Appraisal Institute||December 6, 2024||Synchronous||View Details||Register|
|Chicago Chapter||March 7, 2024||Elgin, IL||Classroom||View Details||Register|
|Appraisal Institute||On Demand||Online||View Details||Register|