Real Estate Analyst
Excel as a Real Estate Analyst
Distinguish yourself in a competitive marketplace by becoming a real estate analyst.
This program highlights the skills needed to successfully analyze complex real property. It’s geared toward both appraisers and university students.
The Real Estate Analyst program includes the following three courses:
Quantitative Analysis (35 Hours)
Learn the practical applications of quantitative tools for analyzing data. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Draw appropriate conclusions from datasets.
- Effectively present the analysis and conclusions to clients.
Advanced Income Capitalization (35 Hours)
This course will:
- Build on topics covered in the General Appraiser Income Approach/Part 1 and General Appraiser Income Approach/Part 2 courses.
- Introduce additional topics that a seasoned general real property appraiser can expect to meet in everyday practice.
Advanced Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use (35 Hours)
Build on the Level B marketability analyses that were applied in General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use, to:
- Perform Level C marketability analysis using fundamental analysis.
- Study real estate markets in a fictional city.